ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company

GHP Certified Company

Formaldehyde Solution 35-37% W/V

Combustible liquid. Toxic if swallowed or in contact with skin. Causes skin irritation. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye damage. Toxic if
inhaled. May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties inhaled. Causes damage eyes.

Do not inhale vapour or spray mist. When opening the container and using the product wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist, washable hat, elbowlength PVC gloves, goggles and half face piece respirator Precautions with canister specified for Formaldehyde Store in acool, dry place and room temperature Protect from light. Flammable, Toxic & Corrosive solution

An aqueous solution of formaldehyde can be useful as a disinfectant as it kills most bacteria and fungi (including their spores). It is used as an additive to inactivate toxins and pathogens.


For Patient Prescription 500ml